This optional session has the single aim of improving your chances of winning a place at medical school:
- How to work with your teachers to ensure a good school report
- Problems with A-levels; what are the solutions?
- What do the medical schools think about?
- How to make your UCAS form really stand out
- Interview techniques that really work
- Poor A-level results need not mean the end
- Opportunities for studying abroad exist, find out about them hereBring the questions and we will supply the means of obtaining the answers
AND MUCH MUCH MORE…Consistently voted the most useful presentation