Applying to medical school is a hard and complicated journey. There are lots of things to consider and certain steps you have to take at specific times and it can feel overwhelming if you aren’t sure what these steps are.
At our Applications Masterclass we will walk you through every step of this process, giving you the key skills you need to ace every single part of applying!
Join us on Sunday the 7th of July 2019!
What are the application steps?
Medlink Applications Masterclass
To help you prepare for the extremely challenging process of applying to medicine we will go through all of the steps mentioned above in detail. We’ll explain every single step you will have to go through and the best ways to prepare for them, giving you an essential advantage over other applicants!
What can you expect?
- Information on how universities select their candidates
- How certain universities use the UCAT and BMAT
- How to select which medical schools to apply to
- When and how to write your personal statement
- Revision techniques for A levels
- Coping with stress and nerves during exam season
- What work experience is important
- How to talk about your work experience during your personal statement and interviews
- What the UCAT is and when to take it
- How to do well on the UCAT
- What the BMAT is and when to take it
- How to do well on the BMAT
- How to prepare for the Traditional Interview
- How to prepare for the MMIs
- Extra things you can do to make your application stand out